Cookies are nothing new, all website visitors have many cookies from various websites stored on their computers, tablets and mobile phones. What is new is that with the new legislation (ZEKom-1) there are changes in terms of information or. consent of visitors to their use.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
They are small text files that most websites store on devices that allow users to access the Internet in order to identify the individual devices that users used to access them. Their storage is under the full control of the user's browser - the user can restrict or disable the storage of cookies. Cookies are not harmful and are always time-limited.
WHY ARE COOKIES NEEDED?
They are fundamental to providing user-friendly online services. The interaction between the web user and the website is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the site remembers the individual's preferences and experiences, thus saving time and browsing the sites more efficiently and friendly.
- for a better user experience of the website, we adjust the display of content to visitors according to past visits,
- to store choices when creating shortcuts and offers and comparing devices,
- on the parts of the websites where registration is required, we keep you registered,
- to identify your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone), which allows you to customize the display of content to your device,
- to monitor traffic, which allows you to check the effectiveness of the display of content and relevance of ads and continuous improvement of websites,
- they are necessary for the operation of certain services (eg online banks, online stores and other forms of e-commerce ...).
|Cookie name||Purpose||Duration||Cookie issuer|
|PHPSESSID||Storing the value of your session.
It ensures the consistency of the user experience on all pages within one session.
|Duration of one session.||Energmont d.o.o.|
|_ga, _gat, _gid||Google Analytics (third-party) cookies for the purpose of statistical monitoring of the website.||2 years.||Energmont d.o.o.|